Wednesday 28 January 2015

'Pop in a Box' January 2015 Review

Hey there Elementareaders!

I recently got my first ever Funko Pop Vinyl figure in my December Loot Crate. It was 'The Joker Batman-Batman' (Super Heroes Collection #65, Loot Crate Exclusive) and at was pretty darn awesome! I've been thinking about starting to collect these for a while and when I got my Joker I knew I wanted more of these little fellows in my life.

That's when I discovered this great website called 'Pop in a Box'. It's a great place to just buy Pops as they always have lots of great ones in stock, but they also do a subscription service where you are sent a Mystery Pop every month. The great thing about this is that you will never get a Pop you already have, and are guaranteed to get one that you like.

How it works:
After you have created an account on their website you can go through the entire catalogue of every Pop ever made and select either 'Thumbs Up', 'Thumbs Down' or 'I Have This Pop'. If you select thumbs down or you have it they will NEVER send you that Pop. You will always be sent one on your thumbs up list (if they have one in stock, if not you won't be charged for that month).

For a single Pop it costs £8.49 plus £3.50 p&p per month, for 2 Pops it's £16.88 plus £3.50 p&p per month, for 3 Pops it's £25.17 plus £3.50 p&p per month and for 6 Pops it's 49.44 plus £3.50 p&p per month.




I opted for 1 Pop and received my first parcel yesterday. I came securely packaged in a sturdy box that was exactly the right size, so the Pop wasn't rattling around inside.



First thing I noticed when I opened the box was a free packet of popping candy. Yum!







The Pop I received this month was the 'Rubber Man' from American Horror Story. I'm so super happy with it! It was so well packaged that the box is in perfect condition. Not a dent on it!










If you want to sign up to got your very own Pop in a Box follow this link CLICK ME :)

I honestly think this is a really great service and can't recommend it enough. I think it's so much fun to get a little surprise every month that you know you're going to love.

Again, if you want to sign up you can HERE

Does anyone else get 'Pop in a Box'. What do you think of it? Let me know in the comments below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment